We are a founding partner of Pro-Help the regions probono service from Quartet Community Foundation.
The service connects business and people with local voluntary and community groups to share their skills, professional advice and services for free, and helps to strengthen the vital services that they deliver for our local communities. If you are a business or an individual with professional property or construction expertise to share, we’d like to hear from you.
This expertise could be anything from providing planning advice, helping draft a lease, providing cost management, energy management advice, accessibility consultancy, providing Approved Inspector services, architectural and structural engineering design, acquisition surveys, interior design, rental advice and property search support.
In the construction sector work packages could include carpentry, roofing, scaffolding, plumbing, solar, ground works, brickwork, masonry, painting, decoration, domestic and commercial.
We will help you to make a real impact in the local area by identifying and introducing you to the organisations that most need your help. You can be sure that we’ll be directing your support to where it really counts.
Find out more at: www.quartetcf.org.uk/
You’ll join a network of local impact makers who have already provided professional services and training to over 100 local groups since 2020.
How it works
- A tailored & dedicated brokerage service provided by our Pro Bono Manager.
- You choose to get involved as little or often, where & whenever suits your business.
- Select from a range of time-limited opportunities to invest your time and expertise.
- You’ll receive a ProHelp West of England – Impact Maker Social Value Report for each activity you’re involved in.
Benefits to you and your business
- Support your values, ESG, B Corp, Sustainable Development Goals and demonstrate Social Value in procurement.
- Reach employee volunteering goals, develop skills, future talent and boost employee engagement.
- Access new networks and business opportunities.
- Gain local insights and support with developing an effective community engagement strategy.
- Make strategic sense of the time and resources which you invest in the local community.
- Shared PR opportunities to highlight your collaboration with the incredible local voluntary organisations you are supporting.
Spatia Director Gavin was previously the founding chair of the property industry youth homelessness charity LandAid in the South West. www.landaid.com