Delivering improved value through effective partnerships
Spatia works with a range of property owners, institutional investors, HNW’s and family office partners in two ways.
Firstly, identifying and creating regionally focused residential and commercial funding opportunities for investors and then acting as the development manager delivering against the agreed business plan.
The second is by working as the trusted advisor, the interim property director on a Board, auditing a portfolio, an estate or a building to identify value add and efficiency opportunities. Spatia then implements the agreed strategy in collaboration with the rest of the Board.
You can't buy property expertise but you can benefit from ours ...
The experience of the Spatia team includes prime Grade A office development, retail and leisure schemes and industrial trade counter developments, strategic regional business parks, regeneration schemes of mixed use City Centre and brownfield sites.
Spatia offers a comprehensive service that spans the entire development process, from auditing properties and devising development strategies, through to the delivery and sale/lease of a complete project.
The highly-qualified Development Management specialists have extensive experience in establishing dynamic project teams, procuring first class contractors and managing a scheme throughout the construction process.
The fully-integrated team maintains a close and continuous working relationship with clients at every stage of the process, ensuring their involvement in all key core decisions. It provides strategic advice and solutions that deliver the optimum sales and leasing strategy in order to maximise profits.
- Land disposal strategies
- Acquisition advice on technical due diligence, planning and risk review, and feasibility
- Assessing and developing the strategic brief/development plan
- Facilitating the development appraisal
- Building the expert team
- Assembling the agency team
- Advising on appointments and legal documentation
- Strategic planning advice and managing the planning process
- Liaising with key stake holders
- Liaising with a client's agents, advisers and lawyers
- Project managing the procurement and construction process
- Driving the letting of the building and/or disposal